Intimate wedding in Luxembourg
Last year, Anissa and Edgar contacted me for their wedding pictures.
I got really excited by what they were planning for their D-Day :
– A fun wedding with their closest family and friends
– A Street Art collaborative piece as animation and wedding gift
Speaking about Street Art, you may know already this couple through their Engagement Shoot available here.
On the D-Day, their bright interior provided me with an ideal playground.
I captured :
• All important details of the wedding : the bouquet, wedding dress, rings, shoes…
• Moments with their families
• The discovery in their wedding outfits : I am a big fan of the First Look and the emotions we capture then.
Anissa and Edgar chose a simple ceremony at City Hall in Sanem, Luxembourg.
Street Art animation
After the ceremony we went to a parc in Esch sur Alzette where the guests all contributed to a collaborative street art piece created by David Soner. What an original wedding animation, don’t you think ?
We also took group pictures in this place and went to a lovely French garden where we took couple portaits.
Wedding cocktail and party
Then the bride and the groom made a star entrance to the cocktail, organized at the Seven Hotel in Esch sur Alzette, Luxembourg.
To learn more about my wedding photo services, you can go to this page or contact me here.